| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Athens, Ga in April is very mild at 16.4 °C (61.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.9 °C (49.8 °F).
- In April the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.1 °C (23.6 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly parched. Circa 101.3mm (4in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 12:29 long and the longest day is 13:28 long with an average length of 12:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Athens, Ga April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Athens, Ga, Usa
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Athens, Ga:
- Dahlonega, Ga, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) NW
- Rome, Ga, Usa - 155.3 kms (96.5 miles) W
- Atlanta, Georgia, Usa - 107 kms (66.5 miles) WSW
- Newnane, Ga, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) WSW
- West Point, Ga, Usa - 188.5 kms (117.1 miles) WSW
- Macon, Georgia, Usa - 142.4 kms (88.5 miles) SSW
- Talbottonne, Ga, Usa - 181.4 kms (112.8 miles) SW
- Hawkinsville, Ga, Usa - 185.8 kms (115.5 miles) S
- Asheville, North Carolina, Usa - 179.2 kms (111.4 miles) NNE
- Hendersonvillene, Nc, Usa - 167.9 kms (104.3 miles) NE
- Anderson, Sc, Usa - 120.3 kms (74.8 miles) NNE
- Santuck, Sc, Usa - 167.9 kms (104.3 miles) NE
- Greenville/ G-Spartanburg, Sc, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) NE
- Walhalla, Sc, Usa - 93.5 kms (58.1 miles) NNE
- Greenwood, Sc, Usa - 109.8 kms (68.2 miles) ENE
- Newberry, Sc, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) E
- Aikene, Sc, Usa - 121.5 kms (75.5 miles) E
- Augusta, Ga, Usa - 140.8 kms (87.5 miles) ESE
- Milledgeville, Ga, Usa - 109.6 kms (68.1 miles) SSE
- Millen, Ga, Usa - 179.9 kms (111.8 miles) SE